Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Playlist on YouTube: Neverwinter Nights 2

I have recently started putting new vids on my YouTube channel so I am also going to re-start using this blog to make a diary of all my gaming related activity.  This will include what I am playing, what I am watching and posting on YouTube and my thoughts on what I read in the gaming media.

I have recently started a playthrough of Neverwinter Nights 2.  I have not played the game for a good while so in the early videos I am feeling my way a bit but I am now up to part 14 (the clips are generally 15-20 minutes long), and I'm getting a bit more fluent.


The characters and script of the game are where it's charm is and plenty of more modern and technically sophisticated games could learn a thing or two from it.  Whenever a new character is introduced it is obvious that the writers have made an effort to develop them rather than simply writing them a few lines which are purely for information.

Well done to Obsidian for this classic but will there ever be a Neverwinter Nights 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment