Tuesday 31 January 2012

Batman Doesn't Return!

Why is Arkham Asylum apparently not available new for any platform.  There is a plethora of them available second hand on ebay at the moment but new ones don't seem to be in stock at any of the reliable online stores.

I don't get this.  It seemed to start around time that Arkham City came out and at the time I thought that maybe it had been taken off the market so that peoples mums didn't get the wrong thing in the run up to Christmas.

It was a popular game which went classics / platinum pretty quickly, so why this.

This fairly mild rant is reminding me that I have still not finished Arkham Asylum so I will do so soon and write more on that subject.  However, it is Mirrors Edge that is really calling me at the moment, so I'll dig that out some time in the next week and be writing about it soon - though that won't be my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment